Border Boat Licence Terms, Conditions & Refunds.
- Upon purchasing your seat at a Border Boat Licence course, you will have 12 months to attend any of our courses, as many times as you like.
- Your purchase is non-refundable but, remember, you do have 12 months to attend a Border Boat Licence course.
- If a course is cancelled by Border Boat Licence, we will offer you the choice of a full refund or you may attend any other course we run at no additional cost within 12 months of your booking.
- We understand that things change and you may not be able to make it to the course that you have booked in to. We only ask that as soon as you become aware that you can't make it, do us the courtesy of letting us know so we don't waste time waiting for someone to arrive that isn't going to be there.
- You must bring suitable identification to the course. If you do not bring the required identification you will not be able to take part in the course and/or licence exam. Further information is available via the following links NSW Proof of Identification (POI) or Victorian Evidence Of Identity (EOI).
- After completing the Safety Course, you will be able to attempt the licence examination. If you do not pass the first attempt, you will be given the opportunity of making a 2nd attempt. Should you not pass the 2nd attempt, you will not be able to make any more attempts on that day. You will be able to attend another one of our courses at no extra cost within a 12 month period or just re-sit your licence exam with Border Boat Licence at the next available course of your choice.
- Alternatively, you will be able to attend your local Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) Office for NSW students or Vic Roads for Victorian students and re-sit your licence exam with them. Please note, RMS and Vic Roads will charge a fee for each exam attempt.
- Intimidation and/or bribes of any description will not be tolerated nor will they be accepted. Any person behaving in an inappropriate way, including cheating during the examination, will be asked to leave the course immediately.