Welcome To Border Boat Licence
NSW Boat & PWC Licence Courses | Victorian Marine & PWC Licence Courses
COURSE UPDATE – JULY 2022
Boating season will be back before you know it. Our Winter break is over and we will slowly start rolling out some courses moving forward. Keep an eye on the website and facebook page for upcoming courses.
IMPORTANT UPDATE TO NSW BOAT LICENCE COURSES. As from 1 June 2022 (date extended by NSW Maritime) the NSW general boat licence paper based exam is being retired. It is even more important for NSW students take the time to attempt as many trial exams and familiarise themselves with the exam before attending a course and attempting the exam.
If you would like a course run in your area please get in touch to see what we might be able to organise for you.
Border Boat Licence is based in Albury/Wodonga and operates in Greater Riverina and N/E Victoria.
We are the only 100% locally owned and operated, Border based trainer approved to conduct boat and PWC licence courses in both NSW and Victoria.
Some of the NSW towns we run boat licence courses in include – Albury, Coleambally, Coolamon, Corowa, Culcairn, Deniliquin, Henty, Holbrook, Jindabyne, Jindera, Khancoban, Leeton, Moama, Tumbarumba, and Wagga Wagga to name a few.
Some of the Victorian towns we run our marine licence courses in include – Corryong, Mt Beauty, Mansfield, Myrtleford, Wangaratta and Wodonga.
We typically like to have at least 10 people willing to attend a course to make a course happen for you.
To find out more about Blair’s boating background and expertise, head to our ‘About Us‘ page.
Locally owned, locally operated, local knowledge.
It is pleasing to see and hear of more and more new students being referred by others who have been to one of our courses. It shows us that we are doing it right. Here is some brief feedback we have received thus far from our students –
- “Your explanation of the different markers and lights was very helpful. The course was very informative and I felt at ease” – SW, Albury
- “You showed good knowledge and the course was well presented.” – TS, Albury
- “Thankyou for a professional but relaxing course.” – VB, Wagga
- “Great to have it explained, much better than just trying to read the book.” – Anon, Jindabyne
- “I found the plain english explanations useful.” – MM, Wagga
- “Blair is an attentive and thoughtful teacher, it was all very good.” – KF, Holbrook
- “I have done a lot of courses and wasn’t expecting much but this was the best course I have ever done. Really well presented, well done.” – Anon, Albury
- “Your focus on safety is excellent, you are not just getting us through the test, you are making sure we are safe on the water. Thankyou” – NW, Wodonga
- “Fantastic teacher, very informative, very easy to understand & follow. The powerpoint was great.” – MM, Rand
- “Was all well presented. Thankyou very much, it was a great experience and very well presented.” – DVL, Wagga
- “Thankyou, explained in a clear matter of fact manner that isn’t condescending for those without a lot of experience.” – AD, Wagga
- “I did another course just over a year ago and your course is so much better. I have retained heaps more stuff than last time.” – Anon, Albury
- “Was great to get little helpful ways to remember things. So glad you came to Jindabyne! Excellent course. Thankyou.” – LL, Jindabyne
- “Highly recommended to others. Very well presented and covered all aspects.” – BM, Deniliquin
- “Everything was well explained in simple English.” – Anon, Deniliquin
- “Lots of relevant information, well delivered.” – LF, Corowa